In 2018, it’s basically required that you invest in SEO if you want people to find your site. The goal of SEO is visibility. SEO gets more eyes on your site with the hope that you will gain more visitors and ultimately clients.
With good SEO, your site will be higher in the search engine rankings and easier for people to find. Most people don’t look beyond page 2 or 3 on the search results, so you don’t want your site buried in the rankings.
SEO, although not complicated, is time consuming and is strategic. It would be in your best interest to hire a digital marketing agency to do the SEO for you due to their expertise and dedication. If you’re still on the fence on whether to invest in SEO, we wanted to share with you some reasons why you should:
Benefits of Using SEO
- People continue to search online for more and more things and services.
- Why have a website if no one can find it?
- By using targeting keywords, your traffic is likely to be quality leads and visitors.
- SEO gives you long-term, sustainable results on the rankings.
- Your competition is doing it.
- With good SEO, you can improve your Quality Score for your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns, which will reduce your cost-per-click and improve the performance of the PPC ads.
- More than 70 percent of searches result in the user clicking for one of the results on the first pages of results.
- SEO can help improve offline conversion of customers. 50 percent of mobile searches are by people looking to visit a store that day for a local business.
- Through web analytics data, you can see what keywords have great conversion rates for you and where you fall short.
- SEO can help with your other marketing efforts including branding and social media.
- SEO can increase your sales without increasing marketing costs at the same level. Overall, SEO is better at getting an ROI than other forms of online marketing, and it is considered to be one od the most cost-effect forms of online marketing.
- SEO is not a cost. It’s an investment towards reaching your financial and business goals.
- SEO lets you decide how your business is featured in the search results.
- SEO can help make your brand stronger and more recognized.
- SEO can deliver quick results, but it also delivers an ongoing ROI for the long term.
- SEO attracts relevant traffic for higher conversions.
- SEO can be measured and evaluated.
- You can edit/alter your SEO at any time.
- SEO drives 75% of search traffic.
- SEO can decrease your cost per customer.
- SEO does not involve any paid advertising.
- High SEO rankings give your site 24/7 promotion.
- SEO is 24/7.
- SEO increase the amount of times your audience sees your brand.
- SEO receives 90% more clicks than PPC.
- SEO will increase your email subscribers and social media followers.
- SEO is affordable.
- SEO is mobile.
- SEO will improve the amount of time people spend on your site.
Hire a Digital Marketing Company to Help with Your SEO
SEO is a smart, long-term investment in getting more eyes on your site, which in turn will help your ROI. Our team at Fincel Design can help implement a SEO and digital marketing content strategy for you through blog writing, on-page SEO and other SEO practices, so your site can rank higher on the search engines and have more conversions. We are a full service digital marketing agency located in Jacksonville, Florida. Contact us or call 904-834-0509