SEO is critical to have if you want your site to rank well on the search engines; however, there is a chance your SEO on your site isn’t up to par or truly targeting the audience you want to attract. When you meet our team at Fincel Design, we will work with you to understand more about your business, and your overall objectives. We will do an SEO audit of your site to create an effective strategy; we will take a look at what you have, what you’re missing, and what you have too much of.
For this article, our team wanted to share with you some common mistakes that are found on sites. By fixing these top 5 SEO mistakes, you can improve your site’s on-page strength, which will increase your rankings, leads, and conversions.
Top 5 SEO Mistakes to Fix to Get Your Site Ranked Better
- Lack or no calls-to-action – Your pages should have a clear call-to-action for visitors. You need to have something in place, so your visitors know what to do next. Make it easy for visitors to visit your store, look at listings, read about your services, read your blog, or get to your contact information.
- Lack of content – You don’t want to just grab your visitors’ attentions…you want to keep their attentions. You want to provide and create content for new visitors and current customers. Different types of content you can add to your site include: blog posts, educational webinars, infographics, e-books, product pages, coupons, newsletters, social media content, how-tos, and more!
- Misplaced testimonials – Place your testimonials with copy on your site that makes sense. The testimonials will enhance the copy. These testimonials also improve your local relevance in the search results, because the search engines will see that people from certain cities shop at your business or use your services.
- Lack of local content/keywords – If the location matters to your business, your city/town/state should be stated throughout the site. Show your visitors why your business is the best for that specific area. By using the city/town/state in your meta information and content, the search engines with correlate your site with these locations.
- Lack of quality content – Your content should showcase your business or expertise. It should show the visitor why they should buy the product/service. It should have a call to action. The copy should be entertaining, relatable, informative, and clear and concise.
Hire a Digital Marketing Company to Improve Your SEO
Creating and maintaining an SEO strategy is time consuming. It takes a lot of work to identify your site’s problems and to fix them all. Don’t let SEO take you away from running your business. Let SEO experts get a handle of the SEO on your site for you. Our team at Fincel Design can help implement a SEO and digital marketing content strategy for you to fix the SEO on your site. We are a full service digital marketing agency located in Jacksonville, Florida. Email us or call 904-834-0509 today to get started!