Writing is a skilled craft. With the way the internet is these days, everyone seems to be a “writer.” Whether it’s a blog post or Facebook status or a comment on an online message board, everyone is writing these days. However, not all this writing is “good” or “effective.” There’s many different types of writing out there, so when you decide to hire someone to be an SEO writer, you need to find someone who can create content that is optimized for the search engines.
How can a person write for a search engine? The writer will write the content in a way that helps Google, and other search engines, crawl the site and deem it as relevant and authoritative on certain keywords that people enter into the search engines.
Google likes writing that people enjoy. Google will notice, and not like, if you overdo it with the keywords or SEO practices in the writing. If a writer stuffs keywords, hides keywords (small font or font where the color and background match), or pays for incoming links, Google won’t consider your blog as a good authority connected to the keyword, but rather, it will look at the page as spam and/or penalize you.
What Makes a Good SEO Writer
You want a writer…
- You want a writer, or online marketing company, that uses white hat SEO tactics and is up-to-date on Google and other search engines’ algorithms.
- You want a writer who knows what Google likes and dislikes.
- You want a writer who doesn’t plagiarize. Not only can you get in trouble for stealing someone else’s work, but Google can penalize you for the duplicate content.
- You want a writer that writes for humans not for a computer. You want a writer who has your clientele’s best interest in mind, with the SEO sprinkled throughout methodically.
- You want a writer who understands your voice and brand.
- You want a writer who knows your audience and their wants and needs.
- You want a writer who can write clearly and effectively with proper grammar and spelling.
- You want a writer who can write trustworthy content sourced from legitimate sources.
- You want a writer who has a solid knowledge of SEO writing and practices that reflect your needs and wants.
- You want a writer who knows what is OK to do with SEO and what is not OK.
- You want a writer who creates content that will resonate with your audience, and even make the share your content.
Hire a Digital Marketing Company to Write Your SEO Content
When it comes your SEO marketing, it’s a good idea to invest in a writer or company who is experienced, knowledgeable and spends time crafting, writing, editing, and SEO’ing your content. They will create good quality content that both Google and your targeted audience will respond to.
If you’re looking for a professional SEO writer, look no further! Our team at Fincel Design can help implement an SEO and digital marketing strategy for you, so your content reflects your potential client’s needs and search engine’s needs, which in turn will help your business grow both in the search engine results and in business sales.